We are looking for a skilled developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing interactive web applications for the education market. You should be comfortable in both frontend and backend technologies. You will be working alongside a team of other developers, designers, and content writers in developing cutting edge web apps to help people learn.
In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient in modern web technologies and have solid knowledge and experience in programming applications, services, or websites.
You should be innovative and demonstrate a passion for technology. Outstanding candidates are deadline-driven self-starters with good communication skills.
Interactive web developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
You will be responsible for all aspects in developing interactive web applications, from developing designs for complicated applications to analyzing code. Your responsibilities also include optimizing applications, ensuring UI/UX feasibility, and implementing API designs and architecture. Ultimately, a candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and iteratively implement complex designs.
Interactive Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Designing and developing application and API architectures.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Building sustainable coding that may be used in the future.
- Ensuring the feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
Interactive Web Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science or related field, or relevant experience.
- Experience with performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Proficiency in browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Practitioner of agile development principles.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.