Version 1.0; Last modified: September 15, 2017
Alchemie Solutions, Inc., a Delaware corporation ("Company"or "we"), respects yourprivacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
WE WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, SELL, RENT, LEASE, SHARE OR GIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO
ANY THIRD PARTY FOR PURPOSES OF SPAMMING YOU, OR FOR ANY OTHER THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING, MARKETING OR PROMOTION.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you
visit the website http://www.alchem.ie/ (our"Website") and ourpractices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies ONLY to information we collect on this Website or in email, text, and other electronicmessages between you and this Website.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
· We collect offline, through our applications, or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
· Any third party collects, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policycarefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your informationand how
please check the policy periodically for updates.
Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intendedfor children under 13 years of age. Noone under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do notknowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through anyof its features, and do not provide any information about yourself to us,
including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13,please contact us at email@example.com.
We Collect and How We Collect It
We may collect severaltypes of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
·by which you may be personally identified, suchas name and e-mail address ("personalinformation");
·that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as whether you are a student or teacher; and/or
· about your internet connection, the equipmentyou use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletter or submitting a form to contact us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence
(including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Automatic Information Collection.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
·Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
·Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
·Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the
appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and
navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. To learn how you can
manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe's website.
·Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel
tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related
website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Third-Party Information Collection.
or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online
services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us on our Website, including any personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
·In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
·To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please opt-out using the method provided in the communication or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you
provide the information.
·With your consent.
·To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
·If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
·Tracking Technologies. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can
manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe's website. If you disable or refuse
cookies, please note that some parts of our Website may then be inaccessible or
not function properly.
· Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by the method provided in the communication or email us at email@example.com stating your request.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your
information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties
may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or
used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the
Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI")
on the NAI's website.
Accessingand Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal
information that you have provided to us through our Website. We may not accommodate a request to change
information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement
or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.